Hall of Fame
Nominees will be considered on the basis of one or more of the following:
- Be a former player, manager, trainer, coach, administrator or contributor at New Philadelphia High School
- Must have made a substantial contribution to the New Philadelphia High School athletic program
- Basic athletic honors must have been awarded while in attendance or while coaching at New Philadelphia High School
- Athletes having received post high school honors
- All nominees must have been out of high school at least five (5) years, or out of coaching five (5) years at New Philadelphia High School
- Nomination applications are valid for a 5-year period. After this time has expired, the candidate's name may be re-submitted on a new nomination form and will be valid for another 5-year period.
Nominees selected for induction to the Hall of Fame will be notified by the Hall of Fame Committee.
For further information or if you have any questions pertaining to the nomination form,
please contact the following:
Ed Marsh (Hall of Fame Committee Chair) at 330-340-6506